Plan du site
Maison Glenn Anna
- The Maisons Saintannoises Hotels It is 5 minutes from Auray, between Vannes and Lorient, in the spiritual capital of Brittany, that the Larvoir girls perpetuate, with their husbands, the tradition of welcome initiated by their parents over 35 years ago
- The rooms of the Auberge In Brittany, when night falls on the charming Auberge de Sainte-Anne-d'Auray 5 minutes from the Old Port of Saint-Goustan, it is in one of its 14 spacious and bright rooms that you are invited to recharge your batteries.
- The rooms of the Auberg'ine Our rooms slumber peacefully a few meters from the sanctuary and the basilica of Sainte-Anne-d'Auray in the heart of the Regional Natural Park of the Morbihan gulf.
- Cellar bar / Cellar eating Hence, the Tokés du 20, a place imagined and run by Jean-Luc Larvoir, who receives in this space dedicated to the pleasure of wine tasting and delicate flavors of the terroir, both neophytes and enthusiasts.
- Gastronomic restaurant The beautiful restaurant at the Auberge in Sainte-Anne d'Auray proposes a tasty gourmet stopover in a chic and refined setting, also suitable for your receptions, family meals and professional events organized in southern Brittany in Morbihan.
- Bistronomic restaurant It is in a bistro spirit with the ambition to propose an affordable refined cuisine that Sandrine and Nicolas welcome you to the Auberg'ine. A place they have dedicated to what drives them: their passion for cooking and wine
- Seminars and meetings Located just 4km from the dual carriageway, near the N165 / E60 road linking Vannes and Lorient, our Auberge Hotels L'Auberge and l'Auberg'ine have services tailored to hosting your meetings, study days , residential and semi-residential seminars.
- Groups & Receptions You are looking for a place to celebrate a birthday, a communion, a wedding or a stopover with your group on the tourist routes of southern Brittany...
- Offers & gift boxes Depending on the length of your stay, choose a night during a business trip, as a group, a romantic getaway for a weekend or a family holiday
- News and events Discover the news and events of the hotels and restaurants of Maison Glenn Anna in Sainte Anne d'Auray in the Morbihan
- Sainte-Anne-d'Auray / Morbihan Between Vannes and Lorient, 5 minutes from Auray and the very picturesque old port of Saint-Goustan, Sainte-Anne-d'Auray is the principal place of pilgrimage in Brittany
- Useful information Discover all the practical information for a pleasant stay in Sainte Anne d'Auray in the Morbihan
- Mentions légales